Happy Wednesday! (I will always love this commercial)
Last night I was in a little bit of a funk, but this morning I’m feeling much more positive about things. And here’s why:
1. I have an awesome new job!
2. I signed up for my 3rd class at Harvard Extension School. It’s a class on graduate research and writing methods and the topic is Religion in America. While I would rather take the course on Vampire Literature and Film (I mean, who wouldn’t want to take that?), the graduate research class is the last prerequisite that I need before I can officially apply to the Masters in Liberal Arts program (aka Goal #11)
3. There has been a sighting of downward motion on the scale during my daily morning weigh-in. A fellow blogger at I’mPerfect Life has been dealing with the same weight issue of needing to drop the pounds that have creeped up during all the summer fun and she refers to it as #nipthatshitinthebud. After a super fun time at the Newport Folk Festival this past weekend, I’m on a little bit of a self-imposed dairy and gluten detox, and I’m finally headed back in the right/downward direction.
4. I’ve gone to yoga 2 weeks in a row. Namaste.
5. I’ve gone to November Project’s Wednesday stadium workout 3 weeks in a row and today I did my first (real) full tour around the stadium (aka, I did it in the allotted time and didn’t start early). It took 50:57 to complete (I actually used my MapMyFitness app this time and the gps map is crazy!). AND because I did my first full tour, it counted as a pr, which meant I was awarded with a meet and greet with Phoebe the PR Pig. Yes, a mini pig came to our workout this morning. Yes, she was adorable. Yes, we took a selfie.
7. It has been beautiful the last few days… borderline feeling like fall. While I’m not ready for summer to be over, I’m loving the cooler weather during my morning runs!
8. I’m running half marathon #8 on Sunday with my adorable co-worker.
9. I’m seeing my family in 10 days!
10. ERIC AND I ARE GOING TO EUROPE IN 20 DAYS!
There’s a lot to be excited about. A LOT. I’m a #happygirl.